The Madeleine Field of Dreams
The Madeleine Field of Dreams is a neighborhood destination for parishioners, children, neighbors and athletic teams wishing to rent the field for practices and camps. As the field is in high demand, the parish and school have worked out usage and rental rules and general usage rules to maintain a balance of open use and rental activity.
If you are interested in renting the field, or just checking out if it is open, please check out the calendar.
For questions, please contact James Wurzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School days: Available from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM or dusk lockup, whichever comes first
- Weekdays when school is out: Available from 9:00 AM to dusk lockup, no more than 6 hours can be reserved per day
- Weekends: Available from 9:00 AM to dusk lockup, no more than 4 hours can be reserved in total per day
- Madeleine-associated groups: Reservations open on February 1st
- Outside groups: Reservations open on March 1st.
- Madeleine-associated groups: Reservations open on July 1st
- Outside groups: Reservations open on August 1st
Reservation Prices (Current and through 2016-17 school year)
- Reservation Processing fee per Reservation: $50
- Full Field Reservation per Hour: $100
- Half Field Reservation per Hour: $75
- Basketball Court Reservation per Hour: $75
Reservations may only be made in one-hour increments.
- The Madeleine Parish and School reserves the right to make changes to scheduled reservations in the event that high priority school or parish events should require use of the field.
- Porta-Pottys may only be used when school is out for the summer, and only for groups using the field for three or more hours in a given day. This is authorized on a case-by-case basis via the contract, and there is a $100 processing fee in addition to the porta-potty cost.
- Outside organizations must provide insurance certificates and endorsements as outlined in the rental agreement before any use of the field.
- The field must be left clean of garbage and debris after each rental.
- “Madeleine-associated” is defined as a recreational team comprised of more than half Madeleine School students.
- The only things that should be on the field are sporting equipment related to your sport, water bottles, and people. Anything else on the field can cause major injuries and may not be brought onto the field, including but not limited to bicycles, pets, remote control toys, food, etc.