The foundation of our curriculum is:
- The call to spread the Gospel message.
- The mastery of core knowledge and basic skills in all disciplines.
- The development of critical-thinking abilities and problem-solving strategies.
- The application of knowledge to real-life situations.
- The need to be life-long learners in a changing world.
- The necessity for effective communication skills.
- The Christian responsibility to be of service to others.
The Madeleine School offers:
A solid integrated curriculum including:
- Mathematics, English, science, social studies, art, music, media science, computer literacy, religion, physical education, health and middle school Spanish.
- Dedicated teachers for science, media science, physical education and health, art, and music.
- A departmentalized Middle School for seventh and eighth grade.
- A full-day kindergarten with a full-time aide and part-time aides in 1st, and 2nd grades.
- A well-equipped technology lab with additional workstations in the library and each classroom.
- An on-site learning/reading specialist team.
Services and Extracurricular Activities:
- After-school program offering enrichment classes, special theme days, homework assistance and recreation.
- Extracurricular programs including Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) sports, choir, strings orchestra, and Spanish for grades K - 4.
Community Outreach Programs:
- St. Michael's Lunches, Heifer International, Pennies for the Poor, Haiti Relief Efforts, Catholic Charities Refugee Program, and Blanchet House
- 8th Grade Capstone Service Projects